LYC 0.33% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Between your two posts which were about 1.5 hours apart the...

1. 7,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498

Between your two posts which were about 1.5 hours apart the price dropped AU 12 cents. It closed down 11cents. When are you going to learn that US follows AU. US volume is usually less than 5% of AU that in itself should wake you up! You constantly predict the meetings between leaders or international meetings like COP will send stock up. When will you learn these never have any short-term impact, I define short term as < than a year. Even the long-term impact is very limited. Best of luck on your investing you will need luck because your logic is not working. I cannot remember if it was DY or CF that you ran out and bought in the high $6.XX range just because it was a few cents lower than LYC, did that work for you? Or did you make that up like so many other things?

Many people like you said that limits on ice vehicles by many governments would cause Lynas to be very successful. At that time I said only if people love them, If not the government will change and undo them quickly. What is happening now all over EU and the United States. Governments are slow but they will be reduced or undone in next year or two.

Just for record I firmly believe in the future only EVs will be on our highways. It has to happen. Technology just needs time to fix the many problems. Till this happens I believe PHEVs will grow rapidly as a transition product. The amount of magnets in a traction motor is proportional to HP. PHEVs have about 10% to 40% of the HP of an EV. HP will grow with time but right now it is more like 5 % to 20%.
    The ICE HP will decrease as electric grows. Then one day without some even noticing the ICE motor will be gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $5.97 $17.39M 2.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36085 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 17440 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.