LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Spot on Pout. True and the reason I own Lynas shares. And...

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Spot on Pout. True and the reason I own Lynas shares. And despite the points you make the SP is $5.83AUD. Ndpr is near record lows and appears it will be stagnant for some time with outside influences. Im not so sure Lynas can hold out and the Texas plant is clearly not impressing investors. Increasing output capacity hasnt impressed investors. $5.83AUD. Shouldnt it be a little higher with the last years great news. I thought markets looked forward. Im starting to make a paraĺlel with Lynas and Chinese RE producers with Brainchip AI and NVIDIA. Brainchip is dwarfed by Nvidia, who rule the AI show. I believe Lynas JARE loyalties may wane down the track. Volkswagen, Toyota are cosying to Chinese firms and they wont be the last. The EEC, EU are full of bullshit. Companies are going to China, whether in partnership or manufacturing. Sorry Pout but despite your true words, I think Chinese RE industries , with belts and roads initiatives outside China also supplying REO exclusively to China, may be a major concern to our future and the SP Im thinking may falter more. $5.83. Not pretty with all the fantastic milestones Lynas has achieved. Like we aĺl know and many here say. The markets look to the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.