LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Your old childish fall back. If you cann't argue with someone...

1. 7,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506

You have always said you are a long term holder. posted many articles about things that should raise REE prices, which then should raise profits in the long term future. Now when you are asked to justify your buy what do you post prices from the past. Not a thing about future. Very interesting.

The only thing that can increase future SP is future profits. If you know any thing else let me know I would like to learn something. Lynas profits have dropped steadily especially on a per share basis.

2022 LYC EPS AUD 0.60 PE 16
    2023 LYC EPS $ 0.34 PE 29.00
    2024 LYC EPS about 0.12 PE 83
    Average PE of ASX 200, 20~22

Can you give any reason why when looking at performance over last 2 years Lynas SP should be at a multiple of nearly 4X to other stocks on ASX 200 After AR in a little over a week? Maybe 2 X if future profits looks really good but to me it looks like profits decline further in next 6 months.
    On page 18 of SAR, https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02776752.pdf The book value of Lynas is listed as 2,201M Divided by 935M shares says the book value PS is AUD 2.35. Do you know of any thing that can make book value go up other than profit? For record I do not believe it will fall this far but below 5 is highly probable below 4 is possible and below 3 is not imposable.

Your old childish fall back. If you cann't argue with someone call them names and demonize them to hide the fact you are not competent enough to argue.

Yes I missed a big run up because price was to high compared to traditional metrics but you seem to forget how many times you have said "buy" when signal was Sell
    I had large holdings when I sold at AUD 24. Many on this board said how crazy I was. You did not join till 2016
    I bought and sold many times on way down to less than 1.00. made a little money but hardly worth the effort.
    I was in when Wesfarmers made their offer Got out at about $3.00 Because I knew it could not justify price at that time. a few months later the price was about $1.00. What did you do?
    Sold for last time about 5 and yes it did go to 11.56 April 2022. and I missed that. Nut what have you done you have said buy continuously as stock fell to $6.00 a 48% fall . Point all you want. You are doing much worse over last 2 years. Of course all your hind site is accurate going back 2 + years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.