LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

CJ saying of myself: "You said PHEVs were garbage only BEVs...

1. 6,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1097
    CJ saying of myself: "You said PHEVs were garbage only BEVs counted. Rember [sic] your favorite slogan "BEVs or Bust"

I do indeed remember my favorite slogan, and I have re-used it more than once in just the past month since returning.

Over the years, I have fairly consistently praised PHEVs' equivalence to BEVs as a source of DyTb-NdPr demand growth. Perhaps their numbers of sold units have finally become relevant to add to the overall DyTb-NdPr demand growth trend, so what? Perhaps it should or could have been NEVs (BEVs plus PHEVs) being counting, but "NEVs or bust" isn't as catchy (or as likely to put a bee in CJs contrary bonnet, lol!) as "BEVs or BUST!". My slogan was always catchy but never exclusive - apparently got under CJ's skin more than a few times, who knew, lol?

And, whenever I was asked to explain my catchy anti-mild-fake-hybrid slogan, I typically noted that the US Gov, Lynas and the CCP all represented PHEVs and BEVs (aka NEVs) as near equivalent in their demand for magnet metals DyTb-PrNd.

In my opinion, the established facts inform me that CJ is naive, completely ignorable and apparently moronic, a conman with oral diarrhea pretending to be an know-it-all knight in shining armor (or whatever your mission is, lol). He is a proven failure here beyond a shadow of a doubt, and his continued presence is uber-pitiable as he has obviously wasted a massive amount of his lifetime here; every minute he has spent here in my opinion

Bottom Line: CJ continues to stoop ever lower in his desperation to appear relevant to any investors here by attacking one and all with false accusations or putting words in their mouth. Folks on this forum should know more about yCJ before wasting their time reading his endless irrelevant objections to whatever Amanda or Lynas or the CCP does. And they should know he's willing to bear false witness.

Last edited by Chemist1959: 27/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.