LYC 3.26% $7.42 lynas rare earths limited

Thank you for yet again showing you cannot defend you Buy...

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509

Thank you for yet again showing you cannot defend you Buy sentiment. Because you cannot your only recourse is to make the board unconfortable for any one who disagrees with you.

It is possible I may be wrong but at least I know why I say "sell" I feel that profits are very important to SP growth. I see no other way for a company to grow. If you do please say what it is. Stock has been overpriced for many years. Even while stock was ramping up its PE was very high and that is why I would not say I will not be wrong but I have never seen SP not fall into line with profits. So in summery the SP has fallen 43% from its April 2022 high 11.56 to 6,70. while profits have dropped 85% from 2022 AR 60 cents to 2024 AR 9 cents . this leads me to a strong position that the stock will fall further before it rises. You claim to be a long term holder but posted how wrong I was after stock ran up to $7.04 after the AR. of course that snap very short tem observation has since been erased. Is it possible stock could run up to $8.00? Anything can happen. But the probability is much higher that it goes down. Time will tell.

Just for record i predicted Q1 revenue as shown below. After Q1 Release and CC i will do a forecast for Revenue and EPS.. You loudly tell people I am negative and a down ramper. Yet every profit forecast for last two years has been high. What is your record? Sorry you have never had one because you are petrified of being wrong. I have learned the most by admitting I am wrong and figuring out why? It's fine if you do not think it is important but please tell us what you think is and why.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6437/6437383-7bf64525859c27e8f2b4a69c534018e3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.