LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

You are correct I did not respond I was not going to. Simple...

1. 7,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    You are correct I did not respond I was not going to. Simple reason you never do. A typical case of somone saying others do what they themselves do all the time. Here are my last 4 questions to you. You did not respond to one of them.

Post #: 75701422 Post #: 75700617 Post #: 75671508 Post #: 75653982

When you start answering questions I ask I will certainly respond in Kind. It is like COP months ago you made all sorts of claims about it putting a rocket under Lynas's SP I ask multiple questions you never answered and never backed up anything you speculated on. Now we can look back in see if it had any impact on LYC SP it was negative. JMO you will do the same thing next year because you do not learn.

If You want me to answer just answer completely 2 of the questions above and one in the future and I will gladly respond.

I will ask you a new question. It is just about The new site in Texas it was purchased in early CY 2023 If you want read the 4 Q reports for CY 2023. look at what they said would be done when. Now they have yet another slip which you think is politics with no proof. If they can not figure out Ground breaking how can the same management team possibly bring a project of this size in in less than 2 years that is 1000s's of miles away? NEXT never reached capacity. in 4 years. KAL was more than 2 X over budget and not even close to what its capacity was suppose to be. Go back and read the may 2019 plan. cost of all 4 projects was suppose to be 500M and financed from cash flow. Current cost is 1.4B and still growing. In spite of all of this you still speculate on why Lynas management is not to blame with zero data. Read the Q1 2023 report to see how everything is fine in Texas. Read Q2 report to hear how well things are going, then Q4 very brief report But no indication that ground breaking would be delayed. In hindsight I should have suspected that the brevity of the report compared to Q1 and Q2 said something was not right. Then less than a month later oh there are some waste water problems we will slip 6 months to early 2025 for ground breaking. How could US elections possibly have anything to do with this?

I do not expect an answer with details but maybe you will surprise me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.