LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Discussing what someone else said in a discussion between two...

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1100
    Discussing what someone else said in a discussion between two other people is your right of course. I never suggested it wasn’t; just letting you know what I think ausheds and what I know I think about it, in my opinion.

ausheds’ idea that the CCP wants to help balance the market flies in the face of REE market history, their stated strategy, and any logic ever presented here by anyone. I called him on it and he backed off albeit not without his signature incivility. He provided zero additional support for his silly claim. EOD until you piped up.

But you don’t have to stop talking about anything; I didn’t say that. You can try as often as you like to provide any evidence you want that ausheds was right and I was wrong. Go for it. Talk about the minor minor mining quota tweaks this quarter again; OR better yet any other data that you think he might have thought indicates CCP is wanting to help balance the market. Certainly I was not saying you cannot keep trying to save ausheds face - or yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.