LYC 1.01% $6.97 lynas rare earths limited

When are you going to learn to look at what shorts are actually...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Closed down0.17 when are you going to learn to broaden your observations.
    When are you going to learn to look at what shorts are actually doing. . they have been near flat since FEB 9. The shorts outstanding goes up when SP rises and down when it falls not much but that is trend. You have little comprehension of what moves stocks, Revenue, Earnings, MC/ book value. So to cover your lack of understanding you blame shorts. Market value, and any thing else you can. JMO Revenue and earnings will fall for next 12 months on a YOY basis and that will make SP fall. Not shorters which right now have done little. Again JMO you will see your 3% number when SP is below $4.00 in which case Shorts actually slowed the fall by buying to cover. This tempering the rises and falls is why shorts are allowed on every major exchange.

I do know that Market makers can disrupt a stock with large naked short positions. Nakad shorts should be severely limited because this is bad. Read this book it shows what has happened when naked shorts go bad. It will also help you to recognize the different types of shorting and what the impact is of them. If you are unsure if you want to buy it read up on the author Dr. Susanne Trimbath she is highly qualified on this subject both by education and employment history.

https://www.amazon.com/Naked-Short-Greedy-Streets-Failure/dp/B09RQC1F1Z/

Please note this book is negative on shorting. I recommend it not to support my view which is positive but because it gives good info about how shorts work and what harm they cause and what good they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.97
Change
0.070(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $7.00 $6.90 $22.44M 3.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1068 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.98 27838 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
0.070 ( 0.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.93 $7.00 $6.90 617851
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.