SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

stock pricing, page-12

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

I think you are on the right track. I posted ealier that one of the Directors commented to me after the last AGM that we are all underestimating the potential of Fiberbyte. The Directors feel it is going to be significant contribuitor in the future. Fiberbyte nsow has a range of products and have opened an office in San Fransico. Silex Directors are too smart to go off flying kites in foreign lands without being very confident.

Also from the last AGM Michael Goldsworthy when commenting on Photonics and the DARPA project funding was very upbeat, saying the DARPA program was ahead of schedule and would be finished mid THIS YEAR. So the timing is right for an announcment on this front.

That ties in with the INTEL comment.

These are two major bits of potential good news to come soon. Put that together with a Solar announcment and GE bringing forward the time lines and we are sitting on

A FULL HOUSE OF ACES.

BY the way i had a look at the extensive news Blurp rel by USEC a week or two ago.
    I am sure that they must have employed the best Real Estate Copy writer or mabe they the Spin Doctor fresh from being fired by the receivers of BRIDGECORP to write it for them. Read between the lines they are in big trouble financially. They admit they have run out of cash dont know where they are going to get the money to go further. Also they only have 20 machines including spares to do the demostration with. Incidentally they also said the 20 machines included several prototypes made before they froze the design. My guess is that they will probably have less than 10 operational for the demo.

They even had a piece to try and pull Amercian investor heart strings by referring to non American Amercian enrichment technologies (SILEX) challenging their business. How unpatriotic.

Any one care to guess how much longer they will stay in business or before Honewell or Camco move in to pick up the pieces. MY guess it will be Honewell. I would not like to be a shareholder U SUC. xxxX USEC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.