AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

stock purchase decision criteria

1. 17,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    So once again I'd like to start a new thread which I hope might get a bit of perspective into the debate about the criteria people are using for the judging Alexium. We seem to end up in endless debates and accusations in part because people apply different criteria to their decision making.

I've put my thoughts up a few times and not got much of a response. Do I care? yes

I care because I actually can't stand some of the exchange that goes on, even though I know some of it is borne out of frustration. I also dislike it when I find myself dragged into it for whatever reason.

I care because while I have certain criteria I use, and Pinto has his own, and we have a system that we built to allow us to run a dragnet thought almost everything in the sectors we are interested in, I freely admit that I may be blind. Those who criticize me may not realise how regularly I subject Pinto to discussions and reviews of our holdings against a list of criteria.

I also care because it seems to me that there are those who post on the board with negative views of the company and I keep wondering why they have such views. I've trawled some of the posts of regulars who are critical and come up with little other than the share price. You know it may be easier to listen to the negative perspective if reasoning were given. Positive support is varied - there are some who are just plain excited and some who give rationale. However interestingly enough criticism is often made of those who explain their reasons for support with little explanation of why that support rationale is incorrect.

So I'm interested to see what gets posted here It will make a nice change from discussion on patents.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.