AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I'd like to add my vote of importance on this one too. As...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I'd like to add my vote of importance on this one too. As another poster (sorry if I dont remember who you are) said, it goes to the confidence you have in the company going forward, after an unmet forecast, despite all the fundamental analysis to support an optimistic view. There is a sort of paranoia in life that those in positions of power will exploit those that are not. Thousands of years of history supports that paranoia -- and considering the absolute lack of transparency and complete lack of equality in the stock market between the soph's and the plankton its understandable. They don't coin a label like plankton for the retail investors for no good reason. This paranoia is even further fueled by popular culture like for example by films like the Wolf of Wall Street and The Big Short to name a few.

Now that all said, I'm not saying that I have no faith in AJX's management, the company's soundness or its disruptive position in the market, all i'm saying is that people are wise to take note of smoke in their investments because where there is smoke, there often is fire (except when your coy has a can of Alexiflam handy). Its a typical novice mistake to trust on face value knowledge, and its typical for novices to end up with third degree financial burns. Its for this reason the share price is where it is and I don't blame the investors who called it quits taking the share price with them.

But... and a big butt like my fourth grade English teachers, to get ahead it takes big reproductive organs, deep knowledge, good networks and lots of collateral (unlike my fourth grade English teacher).

We have researched this coy to absolute buggery, we know the management is great, we know Gavin Rezos for his successes in companies other than AJX, and Nick for his tenacious pursuit of legislative change for the betterment of humanity and our hip pockets. Our network of investor peers right here, baring down-ramping stooges, is fantastic.. so as far as I'm concerned the smoke has simply been FR chemistry testing.

I digress, back to the forecasting, its important to us investors as we have a time-frame and if that time'frame is not met it causes problems. We knew back in 2015 (and by some here, 2014) where this company was going but who foresaw the delays we've encountered this year, not to mention BY's shenanigans and the US CR fiasco or the Chinese market crash,the Grexit threat, the Brexit and the deepening crisis in our own economy.

All these things amplify any the effect on the SP and as a result here we are. Those as naive as myself who didn't make allowances for all that has transpired would probably be the ones feeding the bots in order to pay the bills. I feel that if the company's forecasts were more conservative'we'd have had an easier ride -- but (sorry for swinging wildly) then again, if they were more conservative many of us would have not taken notice and might have missed out on the opportunity all together -- I say opportunity because I still believe I will be much better off for having invested despite the current anxiety. If there's one positive outcome from the super optimism it is that it excited people and compelled them to research deeper and wider because we're all naturally skeptical of things that appear just too good to be true, so when they appear that way, we tend to scrutinize them even more.

under-promise, and over deliver -- in business and in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.