FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

Brief Precis. If you want more let me know.“FAR is entering an...

1. 120 Posts.
    Brief Precis. If you want more let me know.

“FAR is entering an exciting period when it will reveal interpreted targets from a number of seismic surveys including offshore Senegal. Meanwhile a new drilling programme in the Beibu Gulf has a high potential for further discoveries in this region.”

Also close to receiving results of 3D surveys at Wild River (Alberta) and NE Waller (Gulf of Mexico) and will look to promote prospects emerging from these surveys at NAPE in February 2008. North American Prospect Expo (NAPE) is on in Houston Texas on 7 – 8 February 2008.

They expect farmout by Hunt Oil & FAR to drill Senegal & if like Hardman will receive 10 fold increase in SP.

Stock Resource expect results of these announcements to stimulate market interest.

Wireline logging results expected from Schwing #2 Well, South Grosse Tete, Iberville Parish, South Louisiana next week.

Beibu Gulf entire drilling programme is expected to be completed by the end of 1Q 2008 and will attract a strong market interest in the participating companies over this time period.

Extremely positive recommendation to buy from Stock Resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.87K 28.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24580 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 16934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.