CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

primaus, Centro have suspended guidance on their EPS and...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    primaus,
    Centro have suspended guidance on their EPS and distributions until further notice.

centro2008...

When talking about losses from the last half, it's important to realise these were made up of non-cash items, primarily property revaluations ($278m) and impairment on the Super LLC goodwill ($578m). If there are write-offs this half, I don't anticipate anywhere near this amount. Remember that revenues and income were up over $80m on the corresponding period from the prior year.

Not sure where the $1000 EPS or $1bn write off came from or how on earth it would result in a 30c NTA. Perhaps you could post your calculations? I'd really like the chance to see if I have made a mistake in my own calculations along the way.

As an aside, the straight equity value, which includes the entire balance sheet (assets minus liabilities), of CNP is $2.83 per share. If you agree with the commentator (who by the way did not identify themselves presumably for fear of ridicule) that the headstock is underwater, could you tell us why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.