CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

i'll start it up here for the want of no other place I know...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i'll start it up here for the want of no other place I know of....

screening  :
    commsec have a screening tool which covers just about all the financial criteria / ratios etc. one could ever want......

my criteria are - capitalization criteria < >, pe, dividend, total gain over  1,3, and 5 years , d/equity, turnover as % of total shares, price/book, industry sector and analysts recommendations .....some times the analysts are way out compared with the price action on the charts and also my own conclusions - not to be totally disregarded though.....

put the whole of the 250 or more onto excell and begin to eliminate - first materials and  energy ........

then sort using in order the criteria I think allows me to home in on the best value or forcast growth......

some of my selections will have good criteria in one category but not in others, so I might take some of those stocks .....

from the list of favorites I check each one on its 10 year financials looking at cash flow first, yes cash flow, then most of the other  categories ...... obviously looking at growth, value and risk ....
    also what the company does and if it has any particular unique characteristics.....

so a smaller list emerges and I look at the charts to find half of my selections are shockers ......

reading the annual reports and announcements of a couple you favour (I've been slacking off on this one lately), sometimes having a look at hot copper

with the 10 year financials I cross check the various criteria aginst one another for discrepancies which might give me greater confidence or otherwise in the forcast pe   

i think i do most of what is required, so tell me why am I not a millionaire ??  and madtrader, don't say what about the dcf......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.