EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

stock split?

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    well we've all talked about the prospect of RIO coming to the table and making an offer for our shares, but the sheer size of the resource that EXT have is humongous and to a large extent yet to be fully discovered.

The DFS coming out in the next quarter revolves around zones 1 and 2. But if RIO wanted to make a move on Extract's resource they can only really measure their offer on these 2 zones only. Ext have a few other zones emerging and as it has already been mentioned in previous presentations by the company these emerging zones are enough to "do it all over again" (as quoted by our CEO) or basically doubling up or more on the already large current resource.

So my question is, is a stock split scenario a possibility here? By that I mean EXT would only own Z1+Z2, which may possibly be taken over by RIO, but also spawning off a new company owning the rest of the yet undrilled zones. This new company would also be owned by the current shareholders.

Has anyone here ever had one their stocks split before? If so, how does it work exactly? is my scenario above a possibility?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.