HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

stock still hot, page-2

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Would have been a lot hotter, if they hadn't burned people yesterday needlessly. :( :(

So far today net purchases are @ 2 Million and most of that difference came early in the trading session ( @1.7M net purchases in the first 5M traded). Yet during that time the share price wasn't that much higher than last night's close.

However watching it from my point of view, it looked like someone was trying to induce more sellers into the market, by causing little flurry's of activity then backing off again, showing size at a lower level, then reducing the size on show to try and scare weak holders/T-Traders into selling before the price went any lower.

Having thought through yesterday's placement, which they had said would be done by Jan 2nd anyway, it was something they would really have to do before they could make any tie-up announcement from the letter of 9th December, (it talks about something in the near future on Page 2)

I have a strong feeling another announcement is going to come either Thursday or Friday this week, Friday being the favourite, so it doesn't appear to close to that placement one!!!!! which would raise more questions.

Lets see if I'm right.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.144K 224.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 517399 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.