TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Stock Strength, page-15

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    There are certainly a lot of antsy robinhood type traders in this stock.

That being said, the recent sell off has been far too large for it to be limited to those types.

To preface my next comment, i am bullish on the sector and TNT as the market leader. That being said, there is significant irony in your comment around the revenue speaking for itself. IMO the revenue speaks for itself in that it shows a very large and mature company that has been unable to make a meaningful profit with a significant amount of revenue. They aren't spending all of their cash on r&d, the only prospect of profits is through synergies. No one in this thread has tried to quantify the synergies and the board have not given material guidance on this. You may say that overall market growth will lead to profits however i am not sure that is the case as it does not appear to be a space that benefits tremendously from economies of scale. The growth in market share may lead to higher margins should TNT consume it's competitors as they may be able to increase prices.

The folks who are banging on hurrr durrr $100mm revenue are in the same class as those robinhood traders. For a business like TNT, profitability is the key metric.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.