DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

stock-take, page-7

1. 2,810 Posts.
    Highlanda,

As far as I can tell, nobody attacked Kiril...Spruik posted his thoughts which he is quite entitled to do. This is a forum for an exchange of ideas, not a cheer squad

The truth is Kiril has been backing these guys for years based on their revenue targets and business model and has no doubt lost a fortune in the process because INT management has failed consistently to deliver. But this has not stopped them from paying themselves fat salaries, bonuses and huge amounts of free shares in the face of massive losses and shareholder wealth destruction. So ask yourself " Whose interests do they really have at heart?"

Don't you find it odd that the first time Ian Kiddle put his hand in his own pocket to buy shares was when the price was about 0.5c?.... And even then it was for a cap raising where the very survival of the company was at stake

La Jolla are opportunists. They wait for desperate companies like Intermoco to come to them and then screw shareholders over for their own benefit( and fair enough...this is their business) But to think that La Jolla have some interest in the long term prospects of this company is laughable in my view

I know it's human nature to cling to hope or to support others who do but it's not a good investment strategy.

I'm holding simply because there is no point selling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.