DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

stock take..

1. 201 Posts.
    Summary of my thoughts on dte at present.

Agm with nhc proposals is irrevant. Creating some uncertainty but no way they will have enough support. Ignore them.

Airth aporoval. Big event. Can follow the case through Scottish planning website. Sepa who are responsible for water safety etc are in support. Only issues surround speculation of the unproven fugitive emissions and faults acting as conduits instead of seals. Imho there is no way they can stop this based on these factors as they are near to impossible to prove. My gut feeling is approval will be granted (first quarter next year) with conditions on monitoring. All correspondence I've read seems very reasonable as to what is and is not realistic monitoring.

Bowland shale. Another farm out of 25% seems likely with a lot of 100% owned licenses remaining. The price goes up as opportunities to join become more limited and next licensing round will mean favour given to companies already in the mix.

The negative sentiment around Australian energy stocks has weighed dte share price down which is great for us still accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.