GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I would be amused by your antics if it wasn't so sad option. I...

1. 254 Posts.
    I would be amused by your antics if it wasn't so sad option. I am playing a dangerous game giving my opinion that this stock is way undervalued???

In my OPINION, the directors have done a fantastic job of getting to this point in getting resources up to the recent RPS upgrade, They purchased the field with the cost of the first two wells and have the third all ready to frac and bring on line.

Other than poor communication they are not responsible for the sp - ppl like you have more to answer for that. Your personal attacks don't worry me but I think it is you who play the dangerous game, giving unlicensed ADVICE and DEFAMING GDN, the directors and other posters.

my OPINION is that the stock is worth in excess of 30c and it is a great buy - if that OPINION is playing a dangerous game then so be it. You give your ADVICE and I have the right to give my OPINION.

BUT I will give you some advice and that is to stop your attacks or the defamation you insist on will catch up with you as we have seen in a number of cases in WA recently - those posters were just as cocky as you until the summons was served on them. I believe in free speech but not the freedom to gutlessly defame behind a shield of anonymity.

MOHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.