EOR 0.00% $1.40 eor group limited

Good questions FakeySeems I offended you today, but to answer...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good questions Fakey
    Seems I offended you today, but to answer your questions

The company has the Thai coal deal also but the focus is on the Indonesian project as this is already linked to infrastructure and is a proven gas resouce and soon to be oil as well. Not a number of existing wells are not far away from the tenemant.

Re CR, we all know the company will be floated via IPO and the funds to my understanding will be minimal,
    Directors hold heaps and have never sold a single share
    Top 20 very tight.

Re funds, the company has always run on fumes.... Nothing new here, when the directors took over it was so they can take it where it currently is... And that's on the verge of a major deal and a change in business direction, this is nothing new for our directors please see what Siew Koh and Ross Hill did to IDC from a private company and took it to IPO, note the connections these guys have as well.

Re foresty mining, I do not believe they need to apply for such permits, on the Thai deal though.... Another story

Re MC.... No idea mate,
    As your well aware with your other "speccies" market sentiment will drive MC.

Like my mate told me recently, timing is right.
    Indonesia is currently in a resource boom
    Oil is climbing by the day
    Gas is the flavor of the month.

I have been part of AEM for years now and have encountered a roller coaster of emotions, but I believe we are on the door of something huge.
    Re your comments about 100% rise of recent times, that's nothing compared to where we are going with this one.
    AEM IS and I state IS a speccie...... But after this deal is signed,
    We got from pretender.....to .... Contender.
    4c on signed deal is my call, I'll meet you back on MNM then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.