QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

stock turn over volume , page-37

1. 1,197 Posts.
    I have often see companies zip their lips during downtrends, I believe that they too understand that it is pointless fighting downtrends, so many times (and our cousin PEN is a classic case) we see this play where companies seem to have closed shop, then all of a sudden the downtrend phases out (often with a bang like we have seen in the last few days) then out of nowhere strength appears (as we saw today) and out pop announcements, some big some small but all of a sudden there is life where no life existed before. Seen it so many times, hope this is yet another case!

My average is .0047, hope I will be smiling soon. Was very tempted to buy some more today but im way too heavy on this still spec stock. I wanna see an action plan, and most of all I want to see .012 and beyond.

I am much more confident with the action seen over the last 2 days, those who follow FA will be scratching their heads. But those with any grasp of TA will be doing the Monte Burns finger dance (excellent)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.