TAM 3.45% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

stock up, page-17

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I thought the same but then when you look at all ground NST have been gobbling up all around the CTP and in recent releases I see a lease under application adjacent to the CTP directly to the West which seems to be a lease under the CTP not NST and it looks recent. I have the impression that behind the scenes there would be discussion between TAM and NST and a change to the original deal in regard the mill itself as it was central to the HoA deal - if NST want to open the area underneath it then it would need to be relocated which is not in the HoA deal and if they wanted to run materiel through it from 100% NST leases then there would also need to be agreement as to costs. NST don't seem to be in this on a whim and are obviously interested longer term in the whole area and they are into gold production - the mill by my reading is central and could well be the sticking point though at some point someone is going to blink and the POG rising can only help bring about a solution IMO.
    NST can only kick the can down the road so long then what? the HoA is very clear in regard the mill and production - NST will keep needing to be seen to be doing something in regard the agreement - TAM have cash if it needed to be adjudicated and they would already have material from their court case with MLX in regard the agreements over the CTP it would seem logical.

The virus has put all of NST's leases on hold in the NT but that has ended now and it may in itself bring about a decision point?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $101.0K 3.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 143646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.