FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

stock valuation, page-34

1. 87,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

"So no need to get extra shares as yet, can make money elsewhere B4 march QRT results are announced."

well, that's the problem for me and it always has been.

If I knew for sure that nothing would move until the march quarter results - then I would be out like a shot and back in then or on a down spike.

Unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball and fortunately fml have so many great sites they are poking holes into every day - any day from many sites could bring drill results that could give the market a major jolt. And if you get a major jolt - all but the dead will look closer - and some of them (even if only a few) might have brains and deep pockets.

A TI elephant could light this market up like a wildfire, particularly if the mumbles I am consistently hearing from various sources are indicative. Remember fml is loathe to give out information that isn't crystal clear - and I like that, but it does test the patience.

This coming quarterly report -- hmmmm, yes we know it will be tight -- but it could very well signal a lot of positives --
    if cre has been turned around already - even though that won't show in the figures all up - the indications may well be there - also the projections could very well be positive ++

Now, small traders might be too scared to move on this - but larger savvy investors? I'm not so sure.

That has been my biggest problem with fml - fml is a very dangerous thing - it is NEVER safe to be out. And if the feelings of some pretty successful investors in fml are right - January 2012 is a bloody dangerous month to be out. And they are investors who can afford to sit and wait - that just may indicate something.

Anyway - luck to all in or out.

I would rather be in at 5 ish and wait than be in at 10 - would I actually invest in the same number of shares at 10? - no, I doubt it.

As to reiner's concerns about the company "Biggest concern - besides all the issues being talked about - is the companies inability (huge concern) to get "their" vision and message across to us SH."

I haven't had that problem. I know exactly where DT and the boys want to take this company. I checked that at the 2010 agm and I confirmed it via BB at the 2011 agm and with other meetings - it is also crystal clear if you read the announcements, listen to the presentations and visit the web sites etc. --- there is NO mystery.

As to not participating in the 76 offer if the cre purchase was known about - that may be so -- but at that point the company didn't even know about it -- DT told us that at the agm presentation - and when cre first came up, the board resisted because it was a change of direction unplanned - only after the offer was discussed at length was it clear that it would put fml years ahead - so they went for it.
    To me that smacks of a board with guts and the ability to change as conditions change and with speed ---------- that, my friends is a plus -- not a negative.
    I believe the cre aquisition will make this company and god knows what TI will do and god knows what the next acquisitions will do - and rest assured, we will grow.
    The last couple of years has NOT been about survival -- it has been about one thing and one thing only GROWTH with a capital G -- and we ain't done yet - not by a long shot.

The philosophy of DT actually reminds me a bit of Kerry Packer when he spoke about moving a company overseas when grounded in Australia --- he said most moved too early - you have to have a critical mass before you move to minimise the risk and maximise the benefit to your company.
    Same deal fml -- you maximise the effort early - spend the money, give up the profit, raise the capital and build build build - and then and only then - take money of the table for your investors - when the taps are pouring gold and cash into the coffers - that's pay day -- so for fml - not yet.

I will back in pay day is this calendar year - toward the end of it imo - we will be much happier little chickens well before that - but it will be a very happy xmas if I am right.

have a great day all - it will be nice to see you sellers back one day.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.