FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Gents,if there are 4,000,000 shares and i've got 40,000,000 for...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Gents,

if there are 4,000,000 shares and i've got 40,000,000 for example,i own 1% of the company.

Reduce the number of shares on issue by consolidation or increase by share split,i still have 1% of the company.Woopedy do to the number of shares on issue.
    My only care is the comapanies intrinsic value and how much of it i own,how cheap.

Companies doing nothing or with no growth do consolidate all the time.It helps for the next fundraising,it's easier to offer shares at a 20% discount to 5c than at.5c is all.Stuffing and hiding shareholders past investment.

Unless of course the shares rise too high and they split to make them more affordable to more investors.That is normally positive for share value.e.g.CSL

The only tampering with the number of shares on issue that would interest me,is a share buyback reducing the number of shares on issue and increasing MY proportional ownership.That sort of thing makes me LOVE management,when they have spare cash and no credits to go with greater divvies.e.g.CSL continual buybacks between 5 and 10% a year.

Consolidate shares and reduce the number of potential buyers of FML shares by all means(daytraders gone,small scale investors too),it'll just mean even cheaper buying,around 20% less than current.e.g.DRA NWT Alinta

I would prefer management discuss how to improve yields,reduce costs,or make more money from tenements,CRE ,the Mount and analyse how to develop TI profitably.I am in no wish for them to hurry as hurrying makes mistakes,sometimes company destroying ones.

DYOR+DYODD be careful what you wish for.You may get it and financially regret it.Consolidate and i'm gone until the shares are 20% CHEAPER THAN BEFORE AS A RESULT after the selldown.

Then again YEAH lets consolidate,i love 2/3rds off sales,alot better than half price ones.I'll be at the front of the que beforehand SELLING.Then again consolidation is normally a sign of company sickness,before anyone realises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.