1. 2,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    reiner,

what do you value focus at
    at $224.7m at 5.2c a share.
    or $449M at 10.4c a share
    or $675M at 15.6c a share.
    more or less,or somewhere inbetween.

I Seem to remember talk of Two companies combining of similar intrinsic resource value and once issues are resolved with a commensurate rerating.A $300m company taking over what may also be the same with FML skills,within a couple of years.Upside everywhere.

Look again at your ASX300 list and see all those 12c shares and a fair few less.I remember buying Alinta just over 1c.

Do we have the lowest capitalisation,more importantly?

I own a car one shade off what i'd truly like it to be,do i pay $5k for a new paint job that only i would notice,or do i accept,it's not quite perfect and carry on?

It would be nicer if FML had a few less shares and they were worth a bit more,no doubt.I would however,only change the status QUO,if it cost me and my investment in the company nothing.

I don't consider a sharebuyback costing me,if the company has the spare unutilised cashflow.Considering current prices,if there's spare cash in the kitty,THAT THEY CAN"T COMMIT EFFICIENTLY onsite or on aquisition,then of course it would be good.
    That will be 6 months away,i'm picking atleast.That would underpin the shareprice as it rises along with FML's intrinsic value,partly paid for by those shareholders equity used to buy their own shares.

With FML having joint staff around 800?,they might just about be falling over themselves by now.FML now have their scale,their volume nearly upto mill capacity,it's just hitting the straps now and pocketing of the cash to come next.

Oh and more importantly how to squeeze a few more shekels out of the business.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.