FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

morning all,I spoke also with Neil yesterday (and yes mods, I...

1. 84,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

I spoke also with Neil yesterday (and yes mods, I have clear and complete authority to tell on hc the following).

I asked Neil whether or not we should in our own interests be discussing cre - he said it was fine.
    We want it known far and wide that we are in there and managing it like we own it (which we do mostly).

Apollo is producing and all pits are going well - since the start of this quarter rain has not effected the operations - all go and all good.

One thing which was discussed here a few months back and what Neil was chasing up for me over xmas was the new sampling equip. mentioned on the bus on the mill tour - doubling our sampling in house - well, the bad news is that all exploration sampling is not done in house - none of it. All in house sampling is for production - even when the new gear is in place - some is still in transit, so it will be a while before it is operational. -- bummer.

Assuming this is correct and won't change - I guess it is because in house we can't test for everything, nor can we get a completely accurate gold count like a fire assay - this is only my thoughts - if others can expand I would appreciate it.
    I'm guessing that it would be very important to know when recon. drilling and other exp. drilling - to know if you have other mineralisation showing up (eg. Cu or rare earths or anything else of interest).

Neil didn't expand to me anything about TI bar that there are some samples back and more expected - but that is not news, that is obvious.

Seeing that there are some back and more expected - we can probably expect an update in the reasonably near future - hard to predict exactly when I guess - my thoughts.

I do note with interest that we had an ann. before the quarterly last year - coincidence or read into this what you will.

I didn't ask anything about the dec. quarter - no point, it is what it is - and whatever it is - none of us will be able to predict how the market will read it, My guess is that short termers will sell out on anything they see as bad and LT's will buy in on any good news for the prediction of this current quarter ----------- how it pans out in the end???

What I would say is that those institutions who 'say' they will position themselves when it is clear that our production targets are going to be met - that will make a run up if they do what they say ------- but I don't know how and when they get in - their objectives are completely different to mine.

I must say I am stunned at investment groups that wait until news is out before they dive in? Sitting and waiting is difficult and expensive - but catching a rolling train is much harder - at least in my book.

anyway I hope tibi can give us a bit of an indication within the rules of what was said to him/her.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.