IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

stock wanted, page-19

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You do realise it is silver (high value, low volume) we are looking to mine, not iron ore? SA has some of the largest base metals mining projects in the country, not to mention a storage and handling network of roads and ports that delivers around 8mmt of bulk grains to ports just south of IVR's tenements?

Lets say we have the problem of a massive resources of say +200m oz resource, that is only just over 6000 tonnes of silver or around 120 B double truckloads.

On government spending, doesn't matter where you go anywhere in this world that problem is all too common, and I think most silverbug sharehodlers appreciate the ramifications of that far greater than you are giving them credit for. Where I would begin to worry about bureacracy is if the red and green tape grows to a point to actually getting in the way of new projects. Something that is a risk for sure. But if it is putting off even a 50m oz silver mine, you can guarantee not much else would be functioning in the State full stop.

So a bet on IVR is a punt on a metal that will prosper in the the big debt, big government world we are heading for. Happy for you to suggest any other silver specs that have the unfolding resource of this little tiger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.