BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

stock, page-111

1. 7,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I didn't see any pricing for BKL formula, assume it will be above BAL and below A2. My feel is that a2 stock is limited, and sells out quickly. They might be selling more direct to China? A2 & BAL are riding the same wave, but the stocks behave very differently for a few reasons.

The way I see it is that BAL burst out of the blocks, but A2 cought up fast with a big burst of supply, thanks to investment by Synlait and lots of spare capacity. Both are now neck and neck, but I see BAL about to stride out in front again on the back of a significant increase in supply coming on line in 10 weeks...

BKL missed the start and it remains to be seen if they can catch up and run with the main pack...

Check out the 'most popular' list for baby formula on Chemist Warehouse website . BTW CW is now the cheapest place to buy A2 stage 1&2 @$31.99, so you would expect Daigou to shop here first.

BAL stage 3 became available on the CW website about a month ago, so they are clearly getting more stock, post Jan 1.

Maybe with new supply coming on board BAL will remove 2-4 tin limits???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.