NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

Jef, forget about 'StockAnalysis' its all just alot of smoke in...

1. 32 Posts.

Jef, forget about 'StockAnalysis' its all just alot of smoke in the wind!

Everyone, take a seat! Let me print a picture for all to see!

A) Good Management of any good growth company with high forward expectations is not going to drop their hard work and vision on some stupid takeover over. SO THERE WILL BE NO OFFER! So End Of Story.(Think about this as you being the CEO, would you give up years of hard work and huge potential for peanuts?)
    0.80 cents is a joke! $2.00 is the starting point.

B) The Strategic Partner is a HUGE STEP in the right DIRECTION for Nida. Get a great deal with at least 2 to 3 wells free carry and NDO shares will rapidly increase 10 fold.

C) The drilling of Gindara is Huge for NDO. Success here and NDO goes from a small cap to Mid Cap over night. This drilling is only 10 months away.

D) Peak Oil. All stock market gurus start reseaching. Oil is the new Currency.
    All the money thats left the market for cash, what a joke!
    Oil over the next 5 years is where the money will be made.

I have a way different view from the rest of society, when it comes to the price of Oil. In my opinion Oil should be U.S. $ 150 dollars a barrel minimum.

The experts can fool the rest of the worlds population with there crap, BUT im not taking any of it. We have all other commodities well over priced at huge amounts, i.e. copper, gold, silver, aluminium etc you get the driff...

The most important commodity is OIL. So lets learn to live with it at correct price to global demand.

If you have any doubts to what im saying , look up George Miller and the picture will become a light bulb going off in your head! Ha Ha Ha

In 1911 Winston Churchill knew how important oil was, and in 2008 Bluedemone knows that same vision.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $49.51K 58.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10124 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.