SGC 11.1% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Stockanalysis on SGC, page-7

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    hi longreach..

crc never released anything on talianyo other than what i reported on 16th april last year on the xst thread, which was picked up the SGC management and later used int their presentations..  nothing else has ever been said on it..

"In 2015, we completed three conventional exploration projects all of which successfully encountered hydrocarbons. Within an existing producing field, one of our exploration wells, which was drilled in late 2014, encountered multiple, stacked conventional oil reservoirs."

no mention of any blowouts has ever been mentioned.. i follow tulianyo closely..

maybe its a case of what is said behind closed doors about tulianyo to you should remain there...  its an extremely sensitive issue.. posting it on hotcopper imho leaves you vulnerable and also anyone silly enough to trust you is also vulnerable and can really be discredited in a heartbeat..  maybe think about removing such posts is a thought i would have..

not sure what the "perigrine" is that you mentioned.. best of luck with the gas prospect... imho the valuations that are being bantered around are the top end of best case... not sure if aiming that high is a strategy that will work.. what if its not best case??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $67 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8747775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5430177 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.