MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

stockanalysis report - guarme focus, page-2

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    CUE out today with a presentation, showing 2P/2C (means all but confirmed)......reserves/resources of equilivant 22.3MMbbls

- that would compare with MEO's 137 MMbbls oil and gas (equilivant)resource assessment at Gurame.
    --------
    NOTE: Cue is a $100m company and are already in production, but comparision is noteworthy and shows the scale of the exploration rewards here at Gurame...in a brownfield situation.

Same stark comparision applies with Drillsearch reserves/resources, or any other of this smaller oilers. They control a fraction of anything like 137 barrels of oil

---------

MEO prospect at Ibu Horst, based on the seismic has 4 or 5 Gurames...check out Ibu Horst for yourself, in the farmout document below.

Thats why we are talking about $1 here....I am sure that its all about continuing the operation way past 2014, of the Arun LNG plant. (Its hard for such a small company to talk big like that - but stakes are huge here for MEO, my view)

http://www.meoaustralia.com.au/icms_docs/122577_MEO_launches_farmout_of_Seruway_PSC_Indonesia.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.