TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

I think was Ausmexs strategy considering all highly experienced...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I think was Ausmexs strategy considering all highly experienced guys in the industry. Announcing big resources (1m) is a waste of funds and in the current market means jack s. What investors want now is gold production at the lowest cost per ounce. I have noticed on the Golden Mile the average depth of holes is 50m vertical. Smart. Also only drilled over about 1.5km of the total combined strike length of 8km. Why? Because of the highest grades of oxide gold deposits are in the top 60m from surface. Secondly the recoveries are the highest in the oxide zones using CIP method recoveries. I think they set the bar at Golden Mile to explore at between 50,00 and 100,000 ounces. With a deal with Soul Patterson in Cloncurry they have a CIP plant ready to go. No need for capex raise for a plant, only 50km away on bitumen road, With gold today at US$1591 per ounce or A$2477 ounce, 50,000 ounces is worth $124m and 100,000 ounces is $248m. That's quarter of a billion dollars. I think we all forget you don't need millions of ounces to start a profitable mine. Then there is Mt Freda, that already has a 109,000 ounces JORC when they bought it. When it was in production in the late 1980's it averaged 4.4g/t Au before it closed down with $26-0/ounce being the gold price. So if MT Freda gets to 150,00 ounces plus 100,000 or even 50,000 ounces at Golden Mile then Ausmex are looking at min of half a billion dollars. They guys have played the market game perfectly, the market just hasn't woken up yet. All that is required now is to mine the ore sitting at surface. Strip ratio would be 1:1 or 2:1. Process plant built waiting for ore. You cant beat experience of grey hair, no matter how hard you try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.