TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Spec actually the rate for brining ore from mines from Selwyn to...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Spec actually the rate for brining ore from mines from Selwyn to Curry 80% dirt/gravel and 20% bitumen is $0.08c to $0.10c per tonne per Klm. The bigger the tonnage the less the price. Road train triples in Curry already removes 200k tonnes from Mt Freda of the old stockpile and the road to the bitumen is like a highway. Plenty of trucks in the curry. Each triple can take 70 tonne at a cost of ore. So there you have it. 1 tonne @ 10c per tonne per tonne for 50 Kim’s would be $5.00 per tonne. Say 2 grams per tonne ore would be worth $161.30c per tonne. In scheme of things FA. I think we all still think gold is worth $600 an ounce but it’s a tidy under $2,500 an ounce at moment. Oh yeah and copper today is worth believe it or not $0.015c an ounce. Fifteen Cents an ounce . $2.50 lb divided by 16 (16 ounces per lb). If you tag along with Gold which is leaving Base metals in its wake you gotta back Ausmex. They are playing the game like the pro’s in my humble opinion. Just think 4 little ounces of gold today $A10,000. WTF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.