thanks play 2 winmost of what you have said has been the reason...

1. 525 Posts.
    thanks play 2 win

most of what you have said has been the reason why i have gone it alone since i started investing in the stock market in mid 2008

ive been a ride out the dips investor but regret not selling out 9 months ago, when the portfolio hit a high - i bought a heap of conservative stocks (luckily)in mid 2008 before the crash -COH, WOW, BHP, MTS and switched to small companies in 2009 - was well ahead in mid 2010 and now am only slightly ahead of where i was in mid 2008

im quite happy with the companies i own now but my own job is taking too much time away from any trading / researching - i also wish someone had said to me the market was getting a bit toppy 6 months ago- - but like you said a stockbroker probably wont be the one saying this!

i suppose im a little bit nervous about world markets and where my portfolio might be heading from now on - im quite happy with my own management of the portfolio but concerned about my lack of time for what is a significant investment for me -so either i find the time or i get some advice somehow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.