PIL 3.85% 1.4¢ peppermint innovation limited

Agree, and as has been said before, all of this has occurred...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Agree, and as has been said before, all of this has occurred whilst they were in suspension for what I consider to have been merely a technically (the auditors opinion) and these results were achieved with the businesses generated revenue and savings on very very low market penetration. Now they have cash, they can grow the market, roll out existing and develop new products and the K brothers can work on attracting serious financial backing to support the business in particular the micro loans. Investors should not underestimate that a financial loan is more likely to be approved when the lender has their own security ie backed by the fact these people now have access to low cost affordable life insurance via none other than PIL. 'hello, PIL micro loans speaking' 'hi I'd like to borrow $X' do you have any assets? 'no' any life insurance 'no' well have a look at this product then give me a call back. Double whammy!
    Consider also that the cash that was committed finally came, it did not disappear into another venture, it was always there waiting for the prime opportunity to relist. Vaccines for cv19 are rolling out globally, a sense of security has been delivered. Perhaps CV19 had an influence on the fundings availability as it did on many aspects of the globe and the result was to tighten the coil for PIL. Look out is all I can say. The current share price is a huge discount from the vwap of 3.6cents on PILs first day of trading. What does that say? The savvy investor has gotten set for the ride at almost a 50% increase on Fridays close, they know where this is headed. All I can say is wait til the big fish get a sniff of blood! Then we will see some real action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.168K 396.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 26621535 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 12060226 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.