PIL 3.85% 1.4¢ peppermint innovation limited

Amongst everything else to like what about the fact that they...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Amongst everything else to like what about the fact that they own the technology for their platform? They have said it themselves they are a tech company so I'm thinking there are some clues in there riddling the fact that not only will products be sold via the platform but in fact we may see the platform rolled out as a product to some large customers to in turn manage their businesses via a mobile platform. 70% of the population do not have bank accounts, the Philippines central bank want them. They will get these people when they have money, they will have money when they have loans, they will get loans via PIL. The Philippines government will then have visibility over revenue and generate income for the people. Historically a 3rd world country becomes a strong developing country and gdp per capita goes up!
    The Philippines government have absolutely nothing to lose by supporting PIL in their country!
    PIL could get very very big in a very short time if the Kain's can pull it off! Comn Kain's help me retire early!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.168K 396.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 26621535 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 12060226 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.