PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

StockDoc Podcast today, page-4

1. 4,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    I thought just the starting point of the interview - where PIL's at now - was pretty impressive.

Asked for a quick overview of the size and scale of Peppermint - headcount, the number of key customers, revenues, market cap, 'that sort of thing', Chris Kain replied:

Peppermint is an organisation of 20 people, the majority of those people are based up in the Philippines where our commercial operation is deployed.

We operate across probably four to five key strategic customers plus our own agent base, which we've developed for our own benefit to roll out our platform. And in terms of what our numbers have been over the last 12 months, financial year on financial year we've seen some significant growth across the use of our platform.

We've seen our cash receipts increase significantly over the year, up by 300-odd percent to $2.8 million, and we’ve seen our platform transactions go up by over 280%, and our transactional value across the platform financial year v financial year up 200%.

So, quite significant growth over the last 12 month period.

Yeah, thanks Chris ...I'll take those numbers!

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 12/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.