TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Oldcar, I probably come over a bit tough on TBA, but I’m trying...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Oldcar, I probably come over a bit tough on TBA, but I’m trying to force the management into being transparent. Why the hell don’t they tell us how they are going to pay for all these contracts they sign.My HC text was based on the announcement of 20th June which has a “terms of contract for purchase of Lorena. Why don’t they just explain their plan. GAM plant rental expires in only 8 weeks.we owe all this money on Lorena ($4.5m or more) Need a new tailings dam $1m. Lorena needs refurb. Has no crusher ($2m), no power.($1m) Why not tell us why the cyanide leach vats were abandoned. What we going to do when GAM plant gets removed in 8 weeks. The fact that this company says nothing is what frustrates us shareholders. I’m holding a flame to their Arse until they let us “ the owners of TBA how you are going to finance all these matters. As well we need to pay all the employees and the contractors. Just raised $4.5m? if that’s number is right is a drop in the ocean to what we need. That will evaporate in a month. Then what? There is no plan otherwise the board would tell us. ( wouldn’t they)?What would make me happy A PLAN GOING FORWARD” followed by a big gold bar and $20m in our bank by end June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.