WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Stockholm Syndrome?

1. 26,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hmm I wonder if the Stockholme Syndrome is having a part to play in this .

A question ALL holders need to process is this.

Has the employment of Steve and Paul HELPED us in the last 2 years?

Factual answer is the price has fallen from 5 c to 1.5c... So reality is not.

So after answering the first question.. the next logical one is this in my opinion.

Is this deal a "fair deal" for all OBJ holders?

If holders think that we were only worth 1.5c , why didnt they sell out? Its because we knew "or thought we knew" that a few things in the pipeline could possibly turn things around..

Now we are faced with , well all those things have been "delayed" to now. But you will now not receive the "Upside % potential" as you now need to share it with new investors, who have not had their Capital reduced by 60% or more,

Considering the expertise we supposidly have in the company now, who are ALL on the OBJ payroll working for us, I do not feel they have given us the BEST deal.

Each to their own, but stockholm syndrome comes to mind.

I want OBJ in whatever form it is , Wellfully or whatever to succeed. I am fully aware NEW money will want a return, so the chance is the price could go up...

Its a pity that the timing for all the ducks in a row with what OBJ has worked on, and WE have paid for over the last 10-15 years , all come on once its Wellfully and we are potentially 70% dilluted,

I may be like an old broken record about the options given to shareholders , but we have had NO say, we are told this is it, and many feel hard done by, If the company is working FOR the current shareholders (and not just the NEW ones) they will have to give SERIOUS thought to it.

All the best OBJ shareholders as Doris Day sang, Que Sera Sera, what ever will be will be... we will just be on the ride...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.