GDA 3.64% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Stockists

1. 17 Posts.
    Whilst in Kooyong Rd, Rivervale WA this evening purchasing a kebab, I noticed an A frame sign out the front of the Cellarbrations Liquor Store which was advertising Little Dove for sale on one side, so I went in and purchased a 4 pack. This was the first time I was aware that GR's was available from this liquor chain. From what I could see in the fridges, along with LD for sale was also Atomic and Single Fin. When making payment, I spoke with the man who served me who advised that they'd been stocking the product for approx 3 weeks with LD selling well. He stated that although the products weren't stock lines at present, each store had the option of ordering in products if there was a demand for them. The man stated customers had been coming in and asking for the Gage Roads' products and as a result he decided to start stocking the brand. I'm unsure how many other Cellarbrations outlets are stocking GR's products in WA, but I feel this is another feather in the cap for the company establishing a presence in another chain of liquor stores. As I've advised previously, their products are now available through stores such as Liquor Barons and Bottlemart, as well as independents like Mane Liquor. In my opinion this is another positive sign for the company and the direction they want to head in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.505K 5.439K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59971 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 11110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.