GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

stockland to launch goconnect free wifi market, page-41

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Stocklands offers some real credibility to the stock. I suppose from their perspective it is relatively low to nil risk allowing GCN to operate, with the upside for potential revenue.

That being said, I expect GCN will have to prove themselves and meet particular benchmarks.

Still on the sidelines for now. The cash on hand is the real issue still. If all 40 shopping centers were live and the rollout was scheduled to take a month, then next quarterly would impress.

I however am assuming they will have at most perhaps 5 or so sites in operation to contribute to next quarterly. Flinders, Century, Jam and potentially 2 or 3 of Stocklands up and running for the quarter. Remember we are already a month in.

Therefore, next quarterly you would want to see at least $25k * 5 sites being $125k, plus some level of scaling for Flinders, Century and Jam. Anything under $200k would be disapointing, assuming they had 5 sites live. Also, would want costs to significantly reduce from $500k, perhaps down to $300k - $400k. This then would put them in a decent position for the following quarter, but cash would still run close IMO.

Keen to hear anyone elses predictions for next quarterly, as at this stage, all we have is puff. If they produced $200k revenue, 5 sites and bought costs down to $300k - $400k, I think you would see increased buying. Until then, it is all speculation.

Toono, Nil, Jeff and others ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.