Stockmarket tanking!, page-79

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    thorburn

Im with you and would add that Im sceptical about buying anything when it is at the top of the cycle and especially the way these markets are over valued. It is a red flag to me when people start shouting buy buy buy, it is more likely to happen when these rampers are yelling buy.
    China has cut interest rates again in the usual attempt to spur business activity. It hasn't worked anywhere else and I doubt it will work in China. The property market in China is a serious problem right now and should give people pause for thought in Australia.
    Im pretty sure a correction is overdue and the planets look to be aligning themselves for a big one.
    Greece and the ECB meet today.
    Greece is talking about spending their way out of debt.
    The ECV and IMF are talking forcing their population in complete poverty and taking away nearly all employee rights, forcing wages down to slave labour and disbanding any rights for employees to negotiate.
    Personally I think the Greek people will be better off leaving the EU and I hope they shove it right up the ECB where the son don't shine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.