DOW 1.47% $4.83 downer edi limited

dowjones view medium and long termthis present wave is reaching...

1. 29 Posts.
    dowjones view medium and long term

this present wave is reaching a top at 11500 approx.
    my next support line is 10915
    then we shall move to the ultimate wave 12000 signalling the craSH THAT WE have to have..
    your input is very valuable to us as we manage about 10 news and forums about shares forecasts...

reply on forum
    agree with your 11,500 minimum target, and we got fairly close to that this morning. The upside now could easily be a little higher with the transportation average confirming with its new high today. Bulls and Dow theorists are likely to point to this, so even testing the all time high on the Dow is possible here, but the retail sales numbers are a rear view mirror statistic and probably don't reflect what are slower sales at the present time- due to high gasoline prices reducing consumer's discreationary income.

Crude oil prices being off also being part of the reason for the rally, but gold continued to move higher.

Some pullback from the top that is being put in is likely, but I'm not so sure that it will be all the way back to the 10915 level. Maybe it will be to higher support and then
    up to the ultimate top and end of wave 5.

(.au), you write from down under mate? Do you have a web site? Good day ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.