UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

stockpile and production

1. 128 Posts.
    Fascinating situation and waiting patiently for news.
    It's my understanding that Sanofi have until June 30 2014 to purchase commercial quantities of Unifill parts to keep exclusivity

Does anyone have info on current production and inventory of Unifil Parts. Are there commercial quantities of anything available in the shed. The unifill production line has been operating for at least two years. Does anyone know how many units have been made so far or just expected volumes at peak capacity.

Is there any stockpiling occurring CEO "We are happy to continue work for our friends while we wait" What does that mean?

CEO “Some contracts with immediate revenue” I hope this means that they have some to invoice but I seriously doubt it.

Well I know for sure something must be happening at HQ as they ran out of room and had to lease offices down the road for Prototype modeling and meeting rooms. I'm just keen to know what is currently in production in lew of imminent large scale commercial quantities.

Its going to be a great company with cool products but I only hear of new products and big deals. Nothing about new production lines or equipment for tooling. Just hoping those that understand the company better have some info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.