PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Hi All, So I am new here and looking to invest a little. I am a...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

So I am new here and looking to invest a little. I am a Geology and Geophysics student at Curtin Uni (graduating this semester). I just had a little 6 day contract for a 5 man company looking to get into the Lithium game. After my contract me and the Geologist sat next to a certain manager (geologist from PLS) and had a nice chat about the market, game and exploration.

I have been interested in stocks for a little while, about a year ago I started playing a virtual stock game called 'stock wars'. In the game I have mostly invested in resource companies and unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the Lithium stocks. But here I am, I think I would like to invest in a Medium term and have $2000 to trade of my vacation work money (I am still a student). I currently have <$20,000 all up but have been thinking about booking a Eurotrip so I haven't put more into stocks.

I am not very well with deciding a company's worth but like to think I know a good intercept from drilling when I see it. So if you have any advice then please share!

Anyway, I am wondering is now a good time to buy even though I have missed out on most the action or should I wait until a drop off when development starts (as I believe Ozblue has shown a chart before).

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.