A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

Stocks to fly high in 2022, page-153

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Nice to see that everyone is well and in a good mood
    I do agree with pretty much all of the above except that a2 did not get enough corporate welfare because they failed to donate enough to the LNP (whatever it is) and for one obvious reason - it's not australian's government responsibility to support foreign companies even if they are listed in asx and ceo resides in Sydney. plus as it was stated the company is quite profitable even now and do not need handouts. My view on the management and it's ability to handle situation is a bit different and I expressed it before.
    On another note (I believe someone already mentioned it here) I noticed in the last few weeks price of EL stage 1 on JD.com went up quite a bit and in some cases even was on pair with CL, availability however is a bit of concern. Hard to say if it's deliberate or not. Some sellers offer only stage 2-4.
    The good news is nzd is staying lower. Not so good - number of stores in official purchase channel https://www.a2nutrition.cn/find is declining and currently stands at 34216. Couple of months ago it was around 349xx and few weeks ago it was 346xx.
    As for those who want to see some sort of market update, I don't think there will be any. They clearly indicated few times that 1HY will be slightly lower than last year and I believe this is what they will deliver. Since they did not issue any firm guidance they have absolutely no obligation to provide any update unless it's dramatically different from "slightly lower than last year". There is a chance of preliminary result at the end January but more likely we have to wait till end of February (and I'm not happy they still have not announce the date for HY report).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.