VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Not sure why everyone simply does not use the ignore for...

1. 219 Posts.
    Not sure why everyone simply does not use the ignore for baseless known downrampers... I never see a thing of what they state and they offer nothing to the forum.

We are talking about one of the best performing stocks in all of Aussie... and well deserved. If there was a hint of objectivity with evidence then it worth a look... they make up whatever they wish.

Some factless comments deserve more attention by the MHM Management legal team for damages IMO. I would...

They sell an offtake agreement to make more money and I find the forum a bore when others trying to respond to GO and fnova. When real issues should be discussed.

All has proceeded as planned... now for the USA deal for a serious rerating. As Aussie is done and dusted- proven commercially for the rest of the world to uptake. Any LTers know the story and been around since early last year. So the downrampers around for near 1 year are 500% down. Never believe they make any $$$ as claimed- they simply full of it.

Worth using the ignore button...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $7.555K 25.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94232 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 152525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.