XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Morning Trendsetters A gay time with Jethro over QueenstownI...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

A gay time with Jethro over Queenstown

I know, me again but...for Chris Ford. NOW can you see how the shot was taken?

Voltaire was generous yesterday and chucked up a few cycles charts...which were compelling. If we go by it we are in for a thousand point rise on the DOW at least.

So many are bullish. San Felipe is hanging back for early May. Voltaire - despite his cycle low - is attached to the idea of a crappy May with a late month reprieve.

Pisces is going with the sentiment. Yotta is just waiting for a confirmed bounce. Oscar says bear flag, Redbacka says bull!! Mitta is polishing his dance shoes.

Me? Hmm. Had a dabble in NCM and SLR on Tuesday but quickly sold out. Shell Shock? Unfamiliarity with that sector? Haven't got Stocky's balls? Maybe all three.

I think I don't really trust gold but mostly I'm over bottom picking...not the market in general but gold shares.

I had my fill of that past time last year, all the way down from May 'til September. It was like riding the 'Mare of Steel' (pictured). The rider is neatly bisected.

Stocky of course has brawn, brains and fortitude. Sticks by his convictions. A genuine South African 'Courtney'. A bleeding True Blue chip loyalist.

Tip of the hat to you Stocky.

JR EWING Of course, we in the know, know him as Stockplaya.

'I bought NCM today, after selling at 43 last year lol.... bring it sizeable position too!'

Good on you Gunga Din, an XJO trooper.

Good luck today Trendies. Wonderful ANZAC thoughts and poems over thge break

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.