Stolen Games protest

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    No surprise the aboriginals had to protest during the Commonwealth Games.

Let us make it clear to the world. Every one of those protesters lives off the public purse.
    They all get handouts greater than the average wage of most Australians.
    Most live in houses and on land granted to them by us. That is you and me pay for these bludgers. In my case begrudgingly and unwillingly.

They want recognition in the Constitution - which they never will get. And they want guaranteed representation in Parliament - which they will never get. Why should they? Most of them want to spit on and burn the flag.

There has been generation after generation after generation of Aboriginals living off the public purse. There has been program after program after program designed to get them off welfare and into jobs and give them some dignity. All have been resounding and increasingly massively expensive failures.
    The truth is they love the welfare system. They thrive on the welfare system. And more and more people are declaring themselves aboriginals to get onto the welfare system.
    Hands up - when was the last time you saw a real aboriginal? Most of them have only a fraction of aboriginal blood in them. I was born in Europe, my parents are both European but even I have at times declared myself wishing to be recognised as of Aboriginal Heritage - and this is quite legal and to my advantage!!!!! I mean how stupid are we???
    Why don't we all declare ourselves Australian Aboriginal and get rid of the welfare system.

I was going to watch the Games opening ceremony - but most of it is going to be focused on the Traditional owners - so I am turning my set off. What contribution have they made to Australia?
    Why not a ceremony featuring the nations that have made Australia and Australians - Italians, Greeks, British, European, Chinese other Asians. These people have built and made Australia what it is. Can't think of a thing the Aboriginals have contributed.
    Last edited by Bobbin: 04/04/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.